We finally received students marks list from Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) due to persistent efforts of NATA Overseas Coordinator Mr. Gopinath Reddy & Dr.Dwarakanath Reddy. We highly appreciate and thank these gentlemen for their diligence in this regard.
BIE is able to provide only the college names of prospective students but not the addresses so we are planning to request the respective College principal’s to inform the students regarding NATA scholarships. Upon receiving NATA Letter students will come and receive scholarship on Dec 29th @ Ravindra Bharathi during our NATA Seva finale. Gopi garu mailing letters to college principals is the last step for this scholarship process. Each student will receive Rs 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand) and Certificate. Hon’ Chief Minister of A.P. Kiran Kumar Reddy garu is the Chief Guest for the NATA SEVA Day celebrations.
· Students should be from Govt Junior colleges of AP. · Top 5 students selected from each District. · One topper from each group (MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC & HEC) so that scholarship money is awarded to all branches equally.
Some highlights of this year scholarships:
· Total number of scholarships NATA will be awarding is 117.
· We are trying to award 5 from each district but there is a tie on 2 students in West Godavari and Praksham districts. After discussing with AVN Reddy garu we have decided to award the scholarships to 2 additional students to bring the scholarship count to 117.
· 58 students are girls and 57 students are boys out of 117 students.
· Kunapareddy Vamsi Krishna, Vijayawada (Krishna DT), received the highest marks 975/1000.